Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate: Coo Coo for Koos

I came across this video surfing the internet late last night.  Everyone remembers the Cosby Show, a classic. I still watch the reruns!  Do you remember those sweaters that Bill Cosby wore.   I almost fell out of bed when I discovered that Koos Van Den Akker was the original creator.  Blew my mind!  You see as a seamster, I see his patterns all the time in the Vogue Patterns book.  Can't say they are my taste, but they are so creative. You either love it or leave it!  Koos was the originator of fabric collage in Ready to Wear!  You mainly see fabric collage in quilts. Now i'm intrigued and want to take a second look at fabric collaging. 

You either love it or hate it!   
   



Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment