Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She's Learning to Sew at Age Six!

These "kids Can Sew and Fashion Design". Some a mere 6 yrs. old and learning to sew.....on a sewing machine! They rock.

Research says it takes 10,000 hours to master anything. These girls are on their way. Does anyone know how old they would be if started to learn to sew at 6 yrs. old? Each student learning to sew for one hour, each week. I calculated 16 yrs old. Don't hold me to it. Math's not my best subject. :) That means they would be considered an advanced seamster @ age 16. Awesome!!!

Wish I would have began sewing when i was 6 yrs. old. I'm happy the girls have the opportunity to try sewing. But you know what's even better, Teaching them to sew and seeing the look in their eye when they, get it. They love it and so do I. I love my job!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kids Can Sew & Fashion D
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment