Thursday, August 6, 2009

Are Your Kids Saying, "I'm Bored?" Teach Them Some Sewing Skills This Summer

I found a great article about kids and sewing. I often hear my nieces say they are bored. Sounding like my parent's, my response was "bored, how can you be bored when there's three of you." LOL!!! When I was a kid, I was never bored. We kids were always outside playing or at the pool. At the time, I was not sewing. We kids played games,such as blocks, dodge ball, jumped rope, swimming and rode our bikes. There were no video games until the 80's and even then we preferred to be outside during the summer.

The article below highlights the benefits of your child learning to sew. Sewing never gets old.


Are Your Kids Saying, "I'm Bored?" Teach Them Some Sewing Skills This Summer - sew-whats-new.com

No comments:

Post a Comment