Monday, November 5, 2007

The Color Yellow

Over the weekend, I checked on the status of the renovations at the the lounge. Walls and doors have been removed and added. The paint color has been chosen- a beautiful bright yellow. Did you know that yellow denotes, happiness, joy, optimism and hope. I choose yellow because it's my sister and sewing friend's favorite color. I never much paid attention to yellow until I began to notice that it was the favorite color of many acquaintances. Now I can't help but think of few of my favorite things that are yellow - the sun, flowers and lemons.

Now I must decide on a color complement. Choosing the next color won't be easy. Any suggestions?

Until next time,

Blondell

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. I suggest a shade of green, possibly a sage shade because it is an earth color which grounds us to our existence, and compliments yellow such as the base of the sun flowers. Can't wait to check it out. RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sure you'll be sucessful with your new business endeavor....Yellow is also my favorite color, I like the idea of blue (the color of a peaceful sky)

    ReplyDelete